Glenbrook Park Rental Houses
Louisville, Kentucky 40220
Leasing information (502) 473-0936
Two and three bedroom houses, located on a scenic wooded creek bank, where ducks are frequent visitors!
(Rental houses have limited availability).
|2 bedroom / 1 bath||900||$790 - 805|
|The basement is included in the lease, but the square footage noted is for the upper level only|
This cozy two bedroom home has clothes washer / dryer hook ups, a large eat in kitchen, a full size basement, and a fenced, gated back yard.
|3 bedroom / 2 bath||1,110||$1136 - 1161|
These spacious homes offer a contemporary floor plan with lofted living room ceiling, laundry room with clothes washer / dryer hook ups, abundant closet space, large eat-in kitchen, fenced in, gated back yard and a one-car garage with garage door opener and additional storage in the attic.
Conveniently located on the bus line.
Application Fee $20 - 1 year lease
Security deposit - $500
Senior citizens pay a reduced rental rate and deposit. This is for all our residents age 55 years and up!
We welcome your small pet (40 lbs. or less)
$150 non-refundable pet fee and $20 additional rent for pets.
- Color coordinated carpet and vinyl
- All apartments are pre-wired for Cable TV/Internet/Phone
- Many apartments are pre-wired for U-verse TV/Internet/Telephone
- Mini blind window treatments
- Frost free refrigerator
- Electric range and range hood
- Dishwasher & garbage disposal
- Professional on-site management (uncommon for rental house living!)
- 24 hour emergency maintenance (compare that to most other rental homes!)
- Lawn mowing included! Have you seen that included with other rental houses?
Let us mow your lawn and make home repairs!
Click here to find out about apartments and townhouses also available in Glenbrook Park
Glenbrook Park: 2714 and 2716 Masemure Court
2712 Masemure Court